gray malin : à la plage
If you’re thinking about creating an art wall in your house but not sure where to get the perfect pieces, or how to put them together – check out the amazing site Artfully Walls. You can buy pieces individually or purchase an entire collection based on their recommendations. Such an easy and beautiful way to get art up on the walls!
Here’s a simple and beautiful diy floral arrangement from Style Me Pretty
or take an online class from stylist Chelsea Fuss
” Less but better.” – Dieter Rams
1. Good design is innovative
2. Good design makes a product useful
3. Good design is aesthetic
4. Good design makes a product understandable
5. Good design is unobtrusive
6. Good design is honest
7. Good design is long-lasting
8. Good design is thorough down to the last detail
9. Good design is environmentally-friendly
10. Good design is as little design as possible
Smitten Studio just posted the easiest diy : gold + mahogany shelves.
What a beautiful way to display your favorite things.